Sweet Kelly Anne Styling © 2019
Sweet Kelly Anne Styling
"Honestly, the whole process was amazing! I really enjoyed our day together and getting your expert advice on how to style clothes that I already have as well as how to incorporate some new finds.When can we go again?"
"I hired Kelly so that I could fire Stitch Fix and wow, did she deliver. She is a styling genius! I'm still completely impressed that, in just four hours, she figured out my style based on my existing closet, pored through a gazillion racks of clothing, picked out all the gems, and combined them into dozens of fabulous outfits for me. I ended up with 23 lovely mix and match finds for just $300 (wow, right!?) Getting dressed in the morning has never been so delightful. Kelly is warm, creative, fun, and I can't recommend her services enough!"
"I loved the whole thing! I especially liked when you came to my house before and put outfits together with my existing clothes and then helped me determine what else I needed to buy!"
"Kelly was so fun to work with & so creative during both the 2-hour closet consult & 4-hour personal shopping trip at Goodwill that I booked with her. It's clear that Kelly operates her business in an inclusive, thoughtful, and client-focused way - I'd highly recommend her!"
"Here are my top ten reasons to book Sweet Kelly Anne Styling:
1. She masterfully crafts new outfits using items from your existing wardrobe - in only 2 hours.
2. You'll then have a new perspective on what you have and how you can re-purpose, rework, and re-imagine your clothing without having to entirely rid and replace.
3. You'll have a greater appreciation for the immense power of thrift shopping in the Marie Kondo-era we're living in.
4. Your budget and bank account will thank you (and Kelly) for shining a light on this power. Who needs a new Banana Republic trench (regularly $228) when you can get the exact same trench at Goodwill for, literally, a fraction of the price? Goodwill trench, please.
5. Let's hear it for risks that only cost $4.99! If you happen to buy a shirt / skirt / pant you don't end up liking, it's a lot easier to stomach than a sunk cost of $4.99, or god forbid, $49.99.
6. If you happen to be starting something new in your life (new job, new city, new hobby), you'll feel excited to weave in re-imagined outfits at the same time.
7. You're being environmentally friendly.
8. You'll have a better sense of how to continue to build your wardrobe in a way that helps it mature cohesively.
9. Kelly's pricing is reasonable and transparent (and entirely worth it!) and payment is simple and secure via PayPal.
10. You're supporting an amazing small business in our community."
"1) Having you go ahead of time to pull items was awesome. It was great to hit the ground running. 2) You have such a positive, but also really relaxed demeanor when trying things on. I think even people who are not comfortable in this situation would be comfortable with you. 3) I would NEVER go to the Goodwill by myself and put in all that effort. Too frustrating and overwhelming. But the price point allowed me to do a massive overhaul of my wardrobe. Which was AWESOME!"
"I enjoyed the way you came prepared, took notes and snapped pictures of what I tried on. Your smile and demeanor had me relaxed and comfortable right away!"
"I could only go on an aversive shopping outing with someone who makes me laugh and picks out amazing clothing. I'll never forget walking into the store and seeing you immediately dive into things. I remember standing there overwhelmed (as usual), but in one blink, you had several clothes in your arms. The funny thing was that pretty much all the clothes you chose in 1 minute fit and were amazing economical finds...clearly a strength for you. I most appreciated the humor and love you displayed for helping me find things that worked. I'd do it again in a heartbeat."
"I cannot recommend Sweet Kelly Anne Styling highly enough. She has single-handedly resurrected my entire closet and forever changed the way I shop. Now I rarely buy anything without her, and when I do, I think, 'What would Kelly do?' Kelly has been my personal stylist for well over a year. She's conducted two complete in-home closet evaluations and styled me for a variety of challenging business and professional events. Most recently I worked with her on an entire wardrobe for an extended overseas trip. Kelly inspires me to try new styles while offering invaluable how-to-wear guidance, and I always leave our sessions with renewed confidence in addition to saving time and money. In Sweet Kelly Anne Styling I trust!"